Warsaw is a very interesting big city in the center of Europe.
It has been shaped by unique history and is sometimes called “the phoenix city”.
What can you see in Warsaw?
I can offer you different tours, e.g.:
- quick introduction to Warsaw
- historic Old Town
- the Royal tour
- communist remains
- World War 2 influences
- Jewish traits
- museums of your interest
- district of Praga – peculiar other side of the river
- in the footsteps of Frederic Chopin -the Polish piano composer
- around Warsaw parks -nature in the city
- cultural life
- night life
- sightseeing from a river -along Vistula
and any other tailor-made tours you think of.
Check subpages – to see details of different tours.
PS: I am a certified city guide of Warsaw -I passed a state exam and my license number is: 1351.